Central heating professionals now have access to a breakthrough in central heating maintenance
Most faults in the central heating system are caused by the build up of iron oxide (formation of rust), sludge and scale deposits. A power-flush is the process which central heating systems are cleaned of sludge and debris of rust by using powerful flushing machines & chemical agents. Water is pumped through the system (with specialist chemicals) at high velocity, dislodging and moving the sludge out. The Power-flush process is repeated until the system is clean.
Even a small build up of iron oxide deposit in a standard or modern efficiency boiler, results in substantial efficiency loss and fuel wastage, so not only does the system perform inadequately, it also costs more to run and maintain. Debris leads to blockages and this also causes noises, inefficiency and eventual breakdown of the central heating system.
- Cold spots in radiators
- Radiator cold at the bottom/top
- Blocked pipes
- Banging noises coming from the boiler
- Noisy pipes
- Radiator leaks.
- Regular venting of radiators/bleeding
- Long warm up period
- Boiler and system noise
- More efficient system and radiators
- Up to 25% saving on fuel bills
- Better circulation
- Faster heat up
- Immediate results
- Quieter system
- Improve system performance
- Restores central heating circulation
- Cleans the whole central heating system including any under floor pipe work
- Cures and prevents central heating boiler noise
- Power-flushing and de-scaling in one visit
Free Boiler service or landlords cedrtificate with every power flush
Prices start from £295.
Contact us now for a no-obligation consultation
Tel: 07762 563143 / 01733 578439
* Fully qualified GAS SAFE registered. 505841. Over 15 experience in plumbing & Heating. Recommendations available.
* * Covering Peterborough & surrounding areas